Who else wants Easy Maintenance and a Healthy Option?When choosing for Natural Wooden Flooring you will start to enjoy the many benefits this floor covering gives you from day one on:
- easy day-to-day care and maintenance with the knowledge that a clean wooden floor is really clean and doesn’t hide house dust mites etc
- a ‘solid’ investment that keeps its value over years to come and is a quality feature to
promote when the time might come you start thinking of selling your home
- one of the most anti-allergic floor coverings you can have, a real benefit for Asthma, allergy and even eczema sufferers
- eco-friendly, for every tree used in wooden flooring from sustained forests new trees are planted and trees are nature's way of absorbing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and producing the oxygen we breathe.
Taking care of your wooden floor enhances its beauty, durability and value.
Most of our quality floors come pre-treated with a quality and hard-wearing finish. Applying a suitable maintenance product to feed the wood which enhance its character and to continiously protect it from drips and other accidental water spillages is all that's needed.
Re-applying the oil or lacquer finish is in 99 of the 100 cases absolutely not needed.
We recommend that in the first few years a suitable maintenance product is applied every 5 - 6 months, depending on your 'traffic' circumstances. The beauty of it is - specially with oiled floors - the more times this is done regularly the number of times it is needed will reduce from twice a year to twice every one and a half year or even less.
By all means, request our maintenance leaflet by filling in your details in the form below and you'll receive tips and advice almost immediately
Simply order your maintenance products hereThank you for using the "maintenance products reminder" card/letter/email. This is the dedicated page where you find everything you need to take care of your natural wooden flooring, the easy way.
This is how simple Wood You Like's maintenance products service works:
- listed below are all the high quality maintenance products and tools you need
- each product tells you for which finish it is suitable: oil/wax finish, varnish/lacquer finish or for all finishes (you can read the full description of every product by clicking the name of the product).
- add to bag the product/products you require, and your shopping bag - the icon on the right of your screen - will show the number of products selected.
- "open bag" to check the contents of your shopping bag
- enter the coupon code in the box and your discount will show immediately
- tick box agree with Terms and Conditions to go to Checkout (or to use PayPal Express). Checkout gives you further payment options, such as:
- BAC's payment (bank transfer)
- Paypal standard
- Complete the Checkout process in two simple steps: enter shipping details,
- select payment option and add billing details.
- Or if you created an account with us, simply sign in to use your default address.
The ordered products are dispatched per courier and arrive at your home normally in 2 - 3 days time.
Prices shown are INCLUDING VAT and excluding p&p which will be added during Checkout (and can be checked by Open Bag)
(not received a discount coupon code for your maintenance products? See Facebook Page and the first one could be whizzing its way to your inbox in minutes!)